Denali Borough Grant Programs

The purpose of Denali Borough grant programs are to assist eligible nonprofit organizations by providing grant funds for local programs and specific local projects that benefit citizens of the Denali Borough community.
 
The Fiscal Year 2025 Grant Program begins July 1, 2024.
 

Nonprofit Grant

The Nonprofit Grant assists eligible nonprofit organizations, including libraries and community organizations, by providing supplemental funds for local programs and operations.

Matching Grant

The Matching Grant provides project-based funding on a matching basis, 80% of funding is provided by the Borough and the remaining 20% is provided by the organization.

Emergency Services & Public Safety Grant

The Emergency Services & Public Safety Grant provides supplemental funding for nonprofit Fire and EMS agencies for local programs and operations.

Public Safety Per Capita Program

The Public Safety Per Capita program provides funds to State registered fire departments for services provided based on the population of the community served, based on the most recent census data.

Municipal Assistance Program

The Municipal Assistance program provides Denali Borough incorporated municipalities with funds vital to the delivery of basic public services.

Emergency Response Apparatus Supplemental Grant

The Emergency Response Apparatus Supplemental Grant provides supplemental funds to State registered fire departments for emergency response vehicles not to exceed 50% of the emergency vehicle cost.